The guarantee of service continuity is a real business leverage: For this reason our activity starts from the analysis of the the customer’s current state, the realization of the infrastructural system and itsapplication services.
The revision of the procedural components is a fundamental step (Business Continuity plan & Disaster Protection plan). This activity then allows us to study and implement a business Continuity and Disaster Protection plan.
The transformation pathways should take into consideration the following points:
- Acquisition: Workshop to analyze the requirements and definition of the intervention’s perimeter (services, systems and data, procedures);
- Process, Application & Data Classification: Verification of potential risks and priorities (BIA and risk Assessment);
- Transition: controlled displacement and migration of knowledge, competencies, and systems;
- Transformation: Analysis of the necessary transformation to allow the services and the systems’ continuity ;
- Evaluation Presentation: Presentation of the results with useful considerations for their evolution;
- Efficiency Assessment: Verification of the efficiency of the process and of the newly implemented support services. This activity may include subsequent verifications to ensure that the plan is always up to date.