Business Continuity & Disaster Avoidance
The guarantee of service continuity is a real business leverage: For this reason our activity starts from the analysis of the the customer’s current state, the realization of the infrastructural system and its application services.
The revision of the procedural components is a fundamental step (Business Continuity plan & Disaster Protection plan). This activity then allows us to study and implement a business Continuity and Disaster Protection plan.
The transformation pathways should take into consideration the following points:
- Acquisition: Workshop to analyze the requirements and definition of the intervention’s perimeter (services, systems and data, procedures);
- Process, Application & Data Classification: Verification of potential risks and priorities (BIA and risk Assessment);
- Transition: controlled displacement and migration of knowledge, competencies, and systems;
- Transformation: Analysis of the necessary transformation to allow the services and the systems’ continuity ;
- Evaluation Presentation: Presentation of the results with useful considerations for their evolution;
- Efficiency Assessment: Verification of the efficiency of the process and of the newly implemented support services. This activity may include subsequent verifications to ensure that the plan is always up to date.
Upgrade will employ the national Framework as a tool to support cyber risk management and treatment process in order to:
Improve or define, if not already present, a structured and integrated cyber security program, based on risk management, that can be implemented in presence of a pre-existing security governance ;
Allow to easily determine the level of maturity of cyber security activities by appropriately identifying, the improvement interventions or thesecurity cost’s rationalization, in favor of a reasonable redistribution of Resources ;
The adoption of these procedures allows companies to address computer security related problems in a structured way , creating a greater criticality awarenes, in order to adopt, as quickly as possible, the best defensive strategies to protect the integrity of your informations over time.
Compliance & Auditing
We operate by guaranteeing Auditing support activity for the Compliance of regulated environments.
Process, System and Service assessment based on Best Practices (gamp, ICHQ9 and Quality and Security Risk Management including: GXP, ISO, NIST, GDPR).
Upgrade supports and guides the customer systematically in the following phases:
- Gap analysis: analysis between the market reference Best Practices and the current customer’s situation, with the definition of a remediation Plan;
- Risk Assessment: identification, analysis and evaluation of the customer’s potential risks, to determine the improvement action’s priorities ;
- Risk Control: Identification of the necessary steps to reduce potential risks with the use of risk Mitigation tools;
- Risk Communication: Sharing information on potential risks and their management, informing and involving the company’s decision-making levels;
- Risk Review: Monitoring of risk Mitigation actions, revision of potential risk levels and verification of the absence of further problems.
The activity joins in supporting the definition of procedures, services and organizations necessary for the implementation and management of the GRC World (Governance, Regulation and Compliance).
Tools and work processes that make the management of Transformation and Operation Readiness more efficient and effective. The modes of use support and facilitate the ICT resources’ management and control.
The Service Catalog implementation activities implemented by Upgrade are:
- Transformation Assessment: Determination of current situation of processes;
- Standardization Assessment: Verification of the infrastructure in order to standardize components.
- Service Assessment: Verification of the services internally provided by the company;
- Service Catalog Definition: Definition of the service catalogue (current and future) and its fruition;
- Service Catalogue Implementation: realization of a final tool for a continuous management and end user’s services coordination.
- Monitoring, Capacity and Resource planning: To verify the results and to ensure compliance to the necessary standards.