We operate by guaranteeing Auditing support activity for the Compliance of regulated environments.
Process, System and Service assessment based on Best Practices (gamp, ICHQ9 and Quality and Security Risk Management including: GXP, ISO, NIST, GDPR).
Upgrade supports and guides the customer systematically in the following phases:
- Gap analysis: analysis between the market reference Best Practices and the current customer’s situation, with the definition of a remediation Plan;
- Risk Assessment: identification, analysis and evaluation of the customer’s potential risks, to determine the improvement action’s priorities ;
- Risk Control: Identification of the necessary steps to reduce potential risks with the use of risk Mitigation tools;
- Risk Communication: Sharing information on potential risks and their management, informing and involving the company’s decision-making levels;
- Risk Review: Monitoring of risk Mitigation actions, revision of potential risk levels and verification of the absence of further problems.
The activity joins in supporting the definition of procedures, services and organizations necessary for the implementation and management of the GRC World (Governance, Regulation and Compliance).